Certified Holistic Mental Health Coach
If you want to align your personal passion of mental health and wellness with what you do every day but don't know how, we have good news...Holistic Mental Health Coaches are in demand! You are being offered amazing training and knowledge without 6-10 years of university. Why? Because Learning personal presence and attunement is the most important trait/skill in helping others heal emotional wounds.
But you will learn much more than that. This program is for YOU if you are passionate about Holistic Mental Health and want to become part of the new paradigm of mental health care in our society.
You would also want to understand more about -
- the mind-body connections
- cognitive-behavioral strategies
- motivational interviewing
- natural methods for reducing depression and anxiety
- grief support
- helping someone die peacefully
- attachment trauma
- interpersonal neurobiology
- spiritual transformation
- suicide prevention
- mindfulness living
- helping teens with depression and anxiety
- brain and gut connections
- behavioral nutrition (for depression, anxiety, ADHD and Alzheimer's Disease)
- and evidence-informed cutting edge techniques and strategies to hold presence and attunement (the most important aspect of healing).
If so, consider this upcoming opportunity.
Dr. Nickerson’s Certified Integrative Health Coach Training Program is a one-of-a-kind accredited holistic mental health care training program that can be used as a stand-alone mental health certification or as an expansion of present practitioner or healthcare knowledge and expertise. The cost is $3299 and requires 8-10 hours of your time each week. For more information, testimonials and registration, visit http://nickersoninstitute.com/individual-health-coach-training/ or contact Dr. Nickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-339-8443.